Wednesday 16 January 2013

Task 1 : Resolution


TASK 1: RESOLUTION

Each and every year, once I know that the year is going to end, I will come out with many resolutions to make my life way better. Resolutions will be running throughout my mind, yet, only some will come true after I have worked on it. Therefore, resolutions are my first task to do every New Year.

The first resolution that I have jotted down on my very first page of my diary is to save money. Saving money will be a difficult task for almost all of us as we wanted to shop almost everywhere. So, I planned to save a little penny for my future use, maybe 10 bucks, every week. Secondly, I wish I could spend more time with my family and friends. Almost all the year, this particular resolution will be in my list and always will be in because I personally think that good relationship is one of the ways to live a happy life. Moreover, spending a quality time with family members and friends is not going to harm us in any ways.

Besides, the most important thing ever in my list is to get things well-organized. I hate messing up with things, especially on my assignments. I will make sure that I complete my assignments before the due date. I don’t do late submission as I don’t like work bundling up. Other tan that, healthy living style is a key to success, therefore, I thought of switching to healthy lifestyle this year. Healthy lifestyle here means I must lose at least 3 kilograms, and I think I can do it. Also, I should sleep on time because waking up as early as 5am for morning classes after a hectic daily routine of the day before it, is not easy for me. Last but not least, I must spend lesser time on social network, “facebook”, as I am really wasting much time on “facebook” everyday, using “facebook” everyday for study purpose is not a problem but when I use it for unnecessary matters, it really creates problems.

I prefer writing than speaking. There are no reasons behind it. The only reason that I can come out with is, maybe because I am passive. The first reason why I chose expository writing is because I wanted to further improve my writing manner .My resolution for this subject is obviously passing with flying colors by scoring an A, improve on my vocabulary and to learn the techniques behind writing. These are the resolutions that I have come out it, for this New Year, 2013.

No comments:

Post a Comment